Tapping the screen with 2 fingers to access the menu doesn't seem to work on Note 9.
Erolon: Dungeon Bound
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Android
In Erolon: Dungeon Bound, you play as a poor farmer who longs to become a dungeon looter, and explore the vast, mysterious land of Erolon. When he stumbles upon a long forgotten temple buried deep in the forest near his home, he sees the chance at a wealthy future. Little does he realize this will be the start of a grand adventure across Erolon, where he will meet new party members, develop romances, and conquer dungeons.
- Meet various characters of both human and fantasy race as you form a party to explore and loot dungeons across the land of Erolon.
- Fight in battles, level up your party, equip weapons and armor, and learn new spells and skills along your journey!
- Converse with your party members, and choose to develop bonds and relationships with them.
- Special scenes for each party member.
- Talking animations breathes life into conversations with the characters!
Current Build: 0.05a-Alpha
Platforms: PC, Mac, Android
Support the development of Erolon: Dungeon Bound by becoming a Patron!
Simply download the file, and unzip and double click the executable "Erolon Dungeon Bound.exe"
- Escape, Right Click - Cancel/Go back to previous menu.
- Spacebar, Enter, Left Click - Select/Confirm/Progress Text.
- Backspace - Delete letter during name input.
- Directional Arrow Buttons: Move cursor/Increase & Decrease (In options menu).
- Ctrl - Skip/fast forward.
- Most actions can be performed by touching the icons and menus on the screen.
- To go back to a previous menu or to cancel, press two fingers on the screen. This may not work with all devices. (Tested on Galaxy S10)
- Erolon: Dungeon Bound 0.05a-Alpha Public6 days ago
- Erolon: Dungeon Bound 0.05-Alpha Public Release!10 days ago
- Erolon: Dungeon Bound 0.04-Alpha Hotfix29 days ago
- Erolon: Dungeon Bound 0.04-Alpha Public Release!31 days ago
- 0.04-Alpha Development Build released on Patreon!38 days ago
- Mac Version now available!70 days ago
- Android Version now available!72 days ago
- Erolon: Dungeon Bound 0.03-Alpha Public Release!73 days ago
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Thanks for letting us know. Were you able to figure out how to go back in the menus?
Can't talk much about the story with a tech demo but so far the character and the writing as a whole is good and feel "real", which is nice.