Erolon: Dungeon Bound 0.03-Alpha Public Release!
We know it has been a long wait since the last public build, but we are proud to release the 0.03 build to the public!
As you may have heard, our previous artist was replaced a couple months ago, and we fell behind on the artwork for Erolon. Our new artist, Avante92, has done a great job getting us back on track!
This is the reason why the latest build took longer than usual to complete, as we had to work on everything that had gotten backlogged for the past several months.
The primary goal of this build was to focus on developing the routes of the Mage and Paladin further, and expanding the content for them. For our next build, there will be a brand new dungeon to loot and explore, and you'll get to encounter the Cleric and have her join your party!
Below you will find the download link, along with the patch notes highlighting the major updates!
0.03-Alpha Changelog (4/27/2019)
- Added 2 new romance scenes for Paladin! Requires relationship level 8.
- Added a new romance scene for Mage! Requires relationship level 6.
- Added new 5 new dialog scenes for Paladin!
- You can now revisit romance scenes with the Mage and Paladin! Try revisiting to see new conversations and dialogue!
- Properly implemented the quit button in the main menu and its quit popup confirmation window.
- Fixed a bug that may occur in the dungeon map.
- You may only buy one gift at a time at the shop.
- The extra action from Paladin's "Vigilance" skill has been removed.
Primary Link (Mega) - https://mega.nz/#F!pFg1xQiI!AZ7L5O28MroLYYyftyfTqw
(Mirror #1) - https://workupload.com/file/w5j5zhSC
- Escape, Right Click - Cancel/Go back to previous menu.
- Spacebar, Enter, Left Click - Select/Confirm/Progress Text.
- Backspace - Delete letter during name input.
- Directional Arrow Buttons: Move cursor/Increase & Decrease (In options menu).
- Ctrl - Skip/fast forward.
- If you have played through the 0.02 build, you can copy the "config.rpgsave" and "global.rpgsave" over to the 0.03 build save folder, located in the folder called "www". This will allow you to start wherever you previously were in your save!
Get Erolon: Dungeon Bound
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.