Erolon: Dungeon Bound 0.04-Alpha Public Release!
The 0.04 build is now available to the public on PC, Mac, and Android!
The main highlight of this build is the introduction of the Cleric character to the game! You'll be able to talk with her and unlock new scenes with her as well!
Whenever we introduce a new character we write a lot of dialogue to give them depth and personality. That is something we're striving for with Erolon Dungeon Bound, and the Cleric is no exception!
The remainder of June will be a very busy month for the team, as we're looking to introduce the Mountain Dungeon in the 0.05 build along with new scenes and dialogue! We can't wait to share that forthcoming update with all of you!
For now, please have fun and enjoy spending some quality time with the Cleric. ;)
For Android Users: We have fixed an issue in the android build that wasn't loading the scene images. You should now be able to see all the images without problems!
For users with integrated graphics: We know some of you have been experiencing graphical glitches when entering the dungeon segment of the game, and being unable to see text or any of the dungeon. If you have this issue, we recommend you download and use the "HTML5" version of the game as a workaround for the issue. We discovered it has to do with integrated graphics cards interfering with the way the game displays its resolution.
- If you have played through the 0.03 build, you can copy the "config.rpgsave" and "global.rpgsave" over to the 0.04 build save folder, located in the folder called "www". This will allow you to skip the intro, and start right at the forest dungeon!
- Android builds should carry over saves between versions, without any save file transferring required!
Erolon: Dungeon Bound v0.04-Alpha (6/8/2019)
- Added new character Cleric with new scenes and conversations!
- Revisits for the Cleric scenes will be added in a future update.
- Using the Cleric in battle is currently disabled. You will be able to use Cleric's skills and have her in the battle party in a future update!
- Dungeons should now work correctly in canvas rendering mode (the game renders in canvas if your browser or computer is not compatible with webgl).
- In order to increase compatibility, revealing fog in the dungeon is now square shape based. However, it's possible it may be changed in future updates back to circle based.
- Lantern dungeon power ups temporarily disabled.
Get Erolon: Dungeon Bound
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.