Erolon: Dungeon Bound 0.05-Alpha Public Release!
The 0.05 build has been released to the public!
Version 0.05 introduces two brand new Paladin scenes, along with a revisit for one of the Cleric scenes!
We will also be adding revisits to the new scenes very soon so keep an eye out for the update!
We made some small dialogue tweaks to scenes for the Mage and Paladin so that being in multiple relationships is more acceptable to them! Of course you still have the option to remain faithful to your one true waifu if you wish. :)
We've also been continuing to test and find out what is causing graphical and performance issues for certain players. We can conclude that most of these problems stem from older computers or computers that have Intel integrated graphics in them. (Most laptops have Intel integrated graphics to some degree). For some reason Intel graphics render the resolution of the game incorrectly, (Our game runs at 1280x720, but Intel graphics will render it at a weird resolution such as 1125x677) causing the interface and icons to shift or "zoom in". So far we have not been able to find a proper solution for this issue other than to play Erolon on HTML5, or to use a more modern computer.
If you find any glitches or bugs please let us know!
Erolon: Dungeon Bound v0.05-Alpha (6/27/2019)
- Added two new Paladin scenes!
- Added revisit to Cleric's blowjob scene.
- Some small changes were made to a couple Paladin scenes to show that she accepts Hero being in multiple relationships.
- A small change was made to the Mage blowjob scene to show that she accepts Hero being in multiple relationships.
- A couple grammar fixes in the Paladin titfuck scene.
- The player's sprite will no longer disappear when going through portals in dungeons.
- Hero will now correctly be the leader in the party.
- Escape, Right Click - Cancel/Go back to previous menu.
- Spacebar, Enter, Left Click - Select/Confirm/Progress Text.
- Backspace - Delete letter during name input.
- Directional Arrow Buttons: Move cursor/Increase & Decrease (In options menu).
- Ctrl - Skip/fast forward.
- Most actions can be performed by touching the icons and menus on the screen.
- To go back to a previous menu or to cancel, press two fingers on the screen. This may not work on all devices. (Tested on Galaxy S10)
Get Erolon: Dungeon Bound
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.